Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Morning Routine

My Morning Routine

I normally start my day with a fresh juice.  I usually like carrot and apple.  It's a simple refreshing flavor and it's loaded with fiber.  
(5 or 6 carrots, one large fuji apple)

Then I do one (or sometimes both) of these 30 min Tae bo videos.  You'd be surprised how much they can make you sweat.  Or I'll go to a Hot Yoga class.

After I shower off my workout I'll use either my Sanitas lemon cream scrub, or Sanitas Milk and Honey cleanser.  I usually alternate. I'll use the lemon scrub about 3 times a week (because it REALLY gets in and exfoliates your skin so i don't like to use it every day).  And then I'll use the Milk and Honey the rest of the time.  
it's still good to give your skin a break, so if i didn't wear a lot of makeup that day I just rinse with warm water before bed and nothing more.

 I ALWAYS ALWAYS moisturize.  This one has been really good.  I really love the Sanitas topical C, but it's super expensive, like $50 for a 15 ml tube.  yeah :S
I also like Olay moisturizers, or if you follow my blog, you know that i sometimes just apply vaseline to my face before bed once a week.

***Let me know what moisturizers you like, because I've been kinda itching to mix things up a bit, i've been using this one for ages.
Anyway, it's off to work now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment